Electrical Engineer for Maintenance
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- analysis of malfunctions for complex machines with electrical components by application of system diagnostics;
- saving intelligent components programs from existing installations and machines , structuring and updating them periodically in the factory database;
- analysis of weaknesses , removal of causes and proposal of improvement solutions;
- coordinating the team of electricians for the complex repairs of industrial machinery;
- realization of corrective and preventive maintenance of equipment from electric , electronic and software point of view;
- analysis of need for spare parts;
What distinguishes you:
- technical university studies in electrical profile
- experience in industrial electrical field and automation , knowledge of PLCs , micro-controllers , frequency convertors and peripheral components
- English language
Your future job location offers you:
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team