Quality Engineer for QMM3 (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, no. 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Planning / coordinating the activity for Q and Z, selective testing, sample testing;
- Product audit planning (what, when, how many?) And Q monitoring;
- Management of test reports Q and Z;
- Complaints management;
- Information management regarding complaints about returned products;
- Suggest indications following investigations on products returned by the client;
- Report to clients the result of investigations;
- Coordinates new Part Number launch activities;
- Management of concessions;
- PPAP / ISIR management;
- Communicating customer requirements, within the organization;
- Participation in the management of quality meetings with clients;
- Coordination of the process of issuing and issuing the necessary documents for the client;
- Implementation of customer requirements regarding the quality of the products;
- Improving the quality at the corporate level, along with clients;
- Immediate reporting, of the superior hierarchical boss, regarding those regarding the occurrence of any major obstacle or deficiency appeared in the activity that he leads.
- Bachelor degree in technical field
- Assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
- Affinity towards team work and communication
- Knowledge in Q-methods
- English level C1
- Preferably experience as quality engineer, in automotive area would be an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools, Outlook
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic and assertiv
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;