[ENG2] Embedded software developer
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Develop basic software component and board support package(BSP) for Head Unit
- Handling request (via Jira/RTC), regarding issue and new features for the software
- Unit testing for the feature
- Qualifications: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication
- At least 3-year-experience in Linux embedded software development (C/C++ programming skills)
- Have experience in RTOS development
- Have experience in system programming:
- Inter process communication (Shared Memory, Message queue, D-Bus…)
- Dynamic and static library development
- Multi-process and multi-thread
- Memory management
- Board support package(BSP): Boot loader, u-boot
- Experience in debugging and maintenance an embedded system
- Familiar with SCRUM or RDCT process
- Fluent English communication
- Good communication skill
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- 16++ days of paid leave per year
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills