Team Leader - German Backoffice Service (m/f)
- Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers.
Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
- Communicating and networking: You are the link between your team and the operations management
- Taking responsibility: You lead your team autonomously and are responsible for personnel planning, staff assessment, and staff appraisal
- Structured observation: You coordinate daily business through well-directed control and communication, taking indicators into account
- Holistic implementation: You create reportings for your manager and your customers
- Being a creative freethinker: You support process creation and determination as well as the implementation of projects
- Personality: You can motivate and organize yourself and others, you are open-minded, sensitive, but also assertive
- Working method: You work responsibly, pro-active, well-structured and you are able to prioritize your tasks
- Experiences and Know-How: You are experienced in leadership, experiences in the service area would be to your advantage
- Languages: You can express yourself well in German and English (written and spoken)
- Education: You completed your education successfully (or any other comparable qualification)
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!