Digital Data Analyst
- 11th floor, 10 West Campus Building Le Grand Avenue, McKinley West Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions Inc.
Robert Bosch Inc. (Philippines) has diversified businesses in Power Tools, Automotive Aftermarket, Automotive Original Equipment, Building Technologies, Thermotechnology, and Drive and Control Technology (Bosch Rexroth). Additionally, the company’s Packaging Technology and Home Appliances businesses are represented through appointed local agents. In 2017, Bosch generated sales of USD 51 million (45 million euros) in the Philippines. Bosch continues to build its nationwide network as a socially responsible provider of innovative and beneficial technologies to the Philippines
- Manage digital marketing touchpoint dashboards for Asia Pacific, both global touchpoints & local touchpoints;
- Connect touchpoints via API, or via data storage platforms; revise dashboards visualization according to stakeholder needs; manage API tokens & access.
- Web scraping, to understand basic landscape of digital marketing in AP region & monitor brand market share in different touchpoints
- Website tagging: set up tagging & goal for campaigns in AP region.
- 3+ years relevant work experience, preferably in the Web/E-commerce space.
- Fluently ‘speaking’ any main languages used in data science context / data methodologies
- Experience / knowledge in data visualization, design of dashboards and storytelling with data (Tableau, PowerBI), Google Big Query
- Experience in data engineering (Azure, MySQL, ETL) and building data pipelines
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills
***Kindly attach your resume in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.