Professional Internship- Software Unit and Component Testing (m/f)
- Rua Barrio de Cima, Braga, Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Writing test designs in RQM ( Rational Quality Manager - IBM tool ) in agreement with the software design / requirements;
- Execute unit and component tests for the Software units & components by writing scripts on the CANTATA environment in alignment with the test case designs;
- Generate test reports to meet the quality & safety standards as set by the project PMT(Process Method Tools ) guidelines;
- Generate test design for SW units / components for which the tests needs to be performed;
- Build test scripts against which the tests will be performed;
- Test design for the SW units / components on RQM are defined;
- Understanding the Quality points to be aligned for unit tests / component tests ( MCDC , C0 , C1 , State transition tests ,range tests, Code coverage, etc ..).
What distinguishes you:
- Licentiate/Master's degree in Computer Science, Electronics, informatics, or similars;
- Good programming skills : C & C++ (Mandatory);
- Familiarity with the concept of debugging (Mandatory);
Nice to have skillset in:
- Basic know how of SW unit / component testing;
- Creating SW test designs;
- SW test strategies;
- UML architecture & design.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!