Bosch Maintenance Engineer – Electrics/Electronics
- Bursa, Bursa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Whether automated driving, innovative drive technologies, or intelligent driver assistance systems: Bosch is leading mobility into new dimensions. Our key driver: improving people’s quality of life by making the future more sustainable. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 402,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Maintenance Engineer - Electrics/Electronics.
The position is located in Bursa at our Powertrain Solutions Plant.
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for preventive and periodical maintenance planning of production machines.
- Giving technical support to maintenance teams at responding production machine breakdowns.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance and production indicators, defining improvement potentials with methodical approaches and leading related projects.
- Participation to international trainings, workshops and fairs related with production and maintenance technologies.
- Defining and leading Industry 4.0 projects to support the digitalisation strategy of the company.
- Continuously communicating with client departments, suppliers and other Bosch plants regarding technical and organisational issues.
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor or above university degree in Electrics/Electronics Engineering field
- Fluent in Turkish and very good command in English (plus German is an asset)
- Knowledge of PLC program (TwinCat, Codesys, Siemens or Rexroth)
- 3-4 years experience in similar positions
- Willingness to take initiative
- Eagerness to learn and improve her/himself
- Very good communication and coordination skills
Your future job location offers you: Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for improvements.
Only positive candidates will be replied via a video interview invitation.
Please remember to load your resume (cv) in each job post that you apply, applications without detailed resume (cv) information can not be evaluated.
Make it happen!
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.