- 1555 Fairlane Circle, Allen Park, MI, United States
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Works with team lead/project manager to develop final product. Also has the ability
to work directly with the client to develop final product. Develops or updates service information based on the end user needs, client specifications/expectations and the current product information. Researches product information. Utilizes various
computer systems for delivery of the final product to client. Communicates with client and internal contributors to ensure the programs are within established budget and timing guidelines. Interacts with department management and support personnel for input, direction and resource acquisition. Ability to work on diverse tasks and projects with minimal guidance.
1. Consults with various client contacts (external) and subject matter experts (internal and external) to gather product specific information.
2. High level of proficiency in developing wiring, diagnostic and technical writing projects in
multiple authoring environments based on the level of equity assigned.
3. Participates in meetings with clients and co-workers.
4. Develops technical information using client supplied resources, such subject matter experts, product teardowns and engineering schematics.
5. Advises Project Manager/Team Lead of project status and potential issues.
6. Authors diagnostics in various computer programs under defined development schedules.
7. Completes various additional assignments as directed by Project Manager/Team Lead.
8. Work directly with customer contacts to guide them through problem resolution.
• High School Diploma required. Engineering Degree preferred.
• State or ASE certifications preferred.
• Knowledge of and ability to describe electronic and electrical fundamentals.
• Knowledge of and ability to describe mechanical procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to describe flat rate labor time methods and processes.
• Knowledge of and ability to describe modern automotive systems.
• Knowledge of modern light truck diesel applications preferred.
• Knowledge of automotive hybrid powertrains preferred.
• Knowledge of PC based software and ability to type.
• Ability to meet deadlines, monitor and assess performance within deadlines and utilize appropriate resources to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
• Ability to read, comprehend and follow complicated verbal and written communication (i.e. client communications, engineering draft material, electronic module design specifications and sub-system schematics).
• Ability to communicate written and verbal ideas in a clear, concise manner.
Office environment onsite with client (cubicle). All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.