Working Student- Technical Field MSE-TC1.3
- Aurel Vlaicu, nr. 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
Support in daily work to Production and Quality engineer for continuous improvement activities such as:
- Support in defining and describing the quality processes;
- Tracking of the stocks;
- 5S responsible;
- Support in collecting information;
- Part of the internal quality audits;
- Support in Production Trial Runs.
- At least 2 years of Industrial Engineering studies finalized at a credited university (any branch of industrial engineering – mechanical or electrical);
- Average level of English knowledge – at least B1 for speaking and writing;
- General computer skills required;
- Knowledge of Office tools required: Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Internship in a production plant and/or participation in extra-curriculum activities represent an advantage;
- Works well in a team;
- Fast adaptation to changes;
- Self-driven and self motivated;
- Good communication and cooperation skils.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;