- 3rd Avenue cor 31st Street, BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Legal Entity: ROBERT BOSCH INC.
Robert Bosch Inc. (Philippines) has diversified businesses in Power Tools, Automotive Aftermarket, Automotive Original Equipment, Building Technologies, Thermotechnology, and Drive and Control Technology (Bosch Rexroth). Additionally, the company’s Packaging Technology and Home Appliances businesses are represented through appointed local agents. In 2017, Bosch generated sales of USD 51 million (45 million euros) in the Philippines. Bosch continues to build its nationwide network as a socially responsible provider of innovative and beneficial technologies to the Philippines
Your contribution to something big
- To support daily communication between Bosch Reutingen and subcontractors on technical subjects.
Logistics and Delivery
- To provide technical support in the case of technical constraints causing delivery problems, capacity bottlenecks, etc.
- For the Product-defining documents “Detailed device specification”, to check that the up-to-date copies are correctly archived by the subcontractor.
- To check and audit adherence of the production lines to Bosch requirements, especially Customer Process Flow, Process Control Plan, Machine qualification, SPC, Machine Logbooks, OCAP’s (Output Control Action Plans), etc.
- To monitor process and equipment changes, line or equipment moves, etc as defined in the Bosch documents “General Specification for Packaging".
What distinguishes you
- Graduate of any Engineering course or equivalent.
- Preferably with 10 years and above experience in Semiconductor Industry.
- With knowledge and skills in EOL and FOL assemble handling, BGA, QFN, LGA, MEMS packages, FOL, EOL assembly, FMEA, SPC, and 8d.
- With knowledge in wire and die bond processes.
- With project management skills.
- With customer service mindset.
- With problem solving abilities.
- With ability to work with minimum supervision.
***Kindly attach your resume in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.