Internship Deep Learning Perception for Autonomous Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You implement cutting-edge Deep learning algorithms with a strong focus on real-time performance - you will find the bits and bytes that speed-up and automate our development system.
- Help shape the future: Your algorithms improve highly automated driving and you support the automation framework (unit tests, nightly builds, measurement recording).
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the implementation, verification, and test of the algorithms. Beyond that you support the integration and test of your algorithms into a real automated vehicle.
- Experience cooperation: You work in an agile and diverse research team.
- Structured evaluation: You evaluate your algorithms with real-world data sets.
- Education: Master studies in the field of computer science or robotics with excellent academic achievements
- Personality: Highly self-motivated, flexible, logical thinking and strong team player
- Working Practice: Goal-oriented and structured
- Experience and knowledge: Excellent programming skills (C++) and proven experience in Linux and ROS are mandatory, knowledge of perception algorithms is a strong plus
- Languages: Fluent spoken and written in English, good German language skills optional
Start: March 2020 or according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records,enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit. Moreover, please provide a link to your github. Applications with missing information will not be considered.
Need further information about the job?
Lars Rosenbaum (Business Department)
+49 711 811 17702