Material Handler - 2nd Shift
- 655 Eisenhower Dr, Owatonna, MN 55060, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
HOURS: 3:30pm-2:00am M-TH (4 X 10's)
- Material Handler associate will accurately account for and locate work of finished and WIP products to assure timely and accurate delivery of product to internal and external customers.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs or measures items of incoming and outgoing products to verify the information against Bill of Ladings, Invoices, Shipping orders or other documentation.
- Prepare documents for product and inventory being worked on.
- Utilize the inventory system to locate and distribute inventory to support internal and external customer time frames.
- Communicate effectively within the department and throughout the organization.
- Continually monitor methods, processes and procedures to assure meeting departmental goals relating to efficiencies, equipment utilization and time usage in order to maintain or improve cost competitiveness. Work as a team member to determine and implement necessary changes.
- Safely operate equipment, such as forklifts, order pickers, and swing reaches, to assure business unit personnel safety is maintained at all times.
•Material Handling experience required
•Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
•Strong Customer Service skills
•Good written and verbal communication skills
•Must be able to read English to interpret warehousing documents such as pick tickets, routings and BOM
•Able to accurately hand-count parts.
•Must be able to work in a cooperative team environment
•Must have the ability to lift up to 40 pounds
•Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
•Must be able crouch, bend stoop as needed for the position
•Experience in safely operating forklift and obtain/retain certification preferred
•Experience working in continuous improvement process environment
•Manufacturing safety experience
•Warehouse environment experience
•Knowledge of safety techniques for loading parts into tanks or pans
•Able to accurately weigh-count parts.
•Experience reading and interpret blueprints
•Recognize and identify parts by description.
•Able to research product location using ERP system.
•Experience completing routings, cut/partial paperwork/move cards.
•Perform routine maintenance checks for forklifts preferred
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.