- Hangzhou, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Power Tools (China) Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
● Engineering responsible function for new development, transfer and additional launch projects.
● Design and improve partly or in total power tools and its components, includes:
● CAD drafts work with the software Pro/E
● Calculations of stability and strength
● Material selection based on requirements and strength properties
● Create and maintain drawings and BOM in CAD/EIS system.
● Support cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
● Support plant for specified production lines maintenance.
● Support the suppliers on the manufacturing processes like plastic molding, machining steel parts, stamping parts, die cast.
● Bachelor or above degree is required, major in mechanical engineering.
● Good skill of Pro/E and MS Office.
● Good knowledge in mechanical design, strength properties, gear transmissions and electrical drives
● Fluent in both spoken and written English
● Teamwork orientation, good communication and coordination skills.