Working Student IT Department, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls . In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
- Configuration of IT application for production;
- Securing the IT operation;
- Organization and execution of the software maintenance measures;
- Safeguarding IT security;
- Designing and developing features, modules, customizations for MES applications;
- Ensuring compliance of designs with specifications;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting then for architectural review;
- Experienced with SQL, C#, Java;
- Basic knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux;
- Basic programming knowledge;
- Technical experience in MES software is considered an advantage;
- Technical experience with PLC programming is considered an advantage;
- Good analytical & troubleshooting skills;
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal fluency in English;
- Ability to work in a creative and analytical way within a problem-solving enviorment;
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.