- Free Industrial Zone 1, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Penang) Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2017, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 615 million (127 million euro) and employed more than 2,800 associates.
- Lead project team towards realizing product development based on Robert Bosch Product Development Process (PEP).
- Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered based on Bosch’s quality standard and contract requirements.
- Accountable for project targets in terms of time, cost and scope (quality).
- Utilize project management methodologies, processes and tools as defined by Bosch.
- Responsible for Project RFQ activities and target costing.
- Constantly monitor and report status of the project to the management.
- Contributes competencies evaluation and project goal achievement of project team members to functional/line managers.
- Identify, implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve desired output.
- Develop and implements recovery plans for unforeseen occurrences.
- Coach project team to achieve project goals.
- Negotiate differences with customer and internal to fulfill project goals.
- Provide measureable input into new products, processes, standards or operational plans in support of the organization's business strategies, with some impact on business unit/function overall result.
- Mentor employees within specific sub functions.
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Typically more than 7 years of working experience in the field of development (R&D), with preferably 3 years in project management or relevant cross-functional leadership experience.
- Able to deliver convincing presentations on a large scale.
- Experience in project management knowledge areas as defined by PMI®.
- Ability to work in cross-functional team environment in a global scale.
- Proven experience in automotive industries would be an added advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- Leave Entitlement eg: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc