[Internship] CI Admin Intern
- Etown 2, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
Your contribution to something big
Logistics support for IT department:
- Daily perform inventory management of IT equipment
- Arrange delivery/receiving them from/to other locations within Vietnam
- Prepare regular inventory and consumption reports for management
- Manage the handover of IT equipment to Bosch employees and vice versa
Purchasing of IT equipment:
- Quarterly support on purchasing tasks for department such as: gathering quotations, looking for competitive pricing, negotiating the price with suppliers
- Process the purchase steps, good received and payment procedure
- Work with related personnel from Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Administration department to complete the payment process for all IT invoices
Administrative Assistant for IT team:
- Assist supervisor to prepare self-service user guide, instructions, manuals, knowledge articles and provide training to Bosch employees
- Analyze and distribute daily tasks to IT team based on the ticketing systems
- Be the customer front facing for IT Service Management: service request, incident report, service consulting…
- Documentation support for supervisor: meeting minutes, expense reports, task tracking
- Analyze SAP reports to assist and fasten decision making in IT daily operations
Event Planner for IT events:
- Plan and organize internal IT department monthly activities, get together events
- Plan, organize and run roadshows, exhibitions, product launching events both internally and externally for IT department
- Be in charge of ad-hoc task if assigned
What distinguishes you
- 3rd or 4th year students major in English, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Business Information System or any related
- Students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have a big advantage
- Good English communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Reliable, pro-active, high-disciplined, patient and organized
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team
Your future job offers you
- Being part of a global team and worldwide enterprise with structured processes
- Active and friendly working environment with multi-national culture and people
- Variety of trainings across all fields, mentoring and coaching from seniors
- Able to practice hot industry required skills such as: logistics, purchasing, event planner, administrative assistant.
- Department’s engagement activities (team building, outing, celebration, party…)
- Competitive internship allowances
- Having 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance