- Bommanahalli Rd, Bommanahalli, Karnataka 581363, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
· Programming experience in C++ & C
· Experience in developing multi-threaded application in Linux and QNX
· Knowledge and expertise in ASIL Applications
· Experience in debugging application over QNX and Linux
· Good knowledge in Linux and QNX IPC mechanisms
· Good knowledge and experience in working with shared library in Linux & QNX
· Knowledge and expertise on Adaptive Autosar environment
· Experience in working with QNX and Lynx Hypervisor
· Experience in tools like Gerrit, Gitlab, RTC etc
· Experience in working with Scrum projects
· Experience in any Autosar Complex Drivers
- Willing to support project team on need basis with respect to Logging related issues
- Willing to travel onsite for short duration (3 to 6 months)
- Experience in Concept and Designing of Software Application on Linux and QNX
- Good understanding of Access control & user privilege mechanism in Linux
- Experience in working with ARM /X86 Multi core processor environment
- Basic understanding of Classic Autosar Architecture
- Hands-on in any imx6 Soc.
- Experience in working with RTOS over any controller like V850/R7
- Knowledge in QT would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAFe way of working