Junior Business Operations Manager at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Oskar-von-Miller-Ring, 80333 München, Germany
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is an IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch Group.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society; If you are curious, honest, tenacious (and nice ;); You belong here.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As a Junior Business Operations Manager you will support our commercial team in all aspects of venture building including finance, compliance, purchasing and quality management. With growth of our company, you continuously evolve operations and processes according to changing business requirements including the following tasks:
- Support our company build by developing and implementing business processes in close collaboration with relevant functions
- Conduct research, analyze data and prepare recommendations for decisions that shape the development of our venture
- Take ownership for tasks and projects in the field of Finance & Operations and be responsible for their implementation
- Conduct internal controls and set up guidelines and processes for our venture
- Maintain a hands-on approach to all tasks, roll-up your sleeves (as we all do), have fun and help us grow to the next level
- Personality: You are hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude - self-starting, ambitious individual with ability to independently to reach objectives
- Working practice: Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured
- Experience: First experiences/ internship in the field of Finance, Operations, Controlling or PMO, ideally in the context of a start-up
- Languages: Fluent in English and in German.
- Education: Bachelor or Master student in the field of Management, Business Administration or similar
We want you here for the long haul, so your career goals are important to us. At Security and Safety Things you will:
- Grow and work with the best people — We all learn and grow every single day because we are solving some pretty complicated challenges surrounded by phenomenal colleagues.
- Make the world a safer place — Joining a venture that is revolutionizing the security of buildings, roads and public spaces by developing an open infrastructure for sensors with an ecosystem of leading software, service and hardware partners.
- Work an exciting job in a fully funded start-up — Enter at the discovery and strategy stage of a financially stable start-up, with a long-term product and people vision and help us grow the company.
- Have a positive societal impact — We as part of the Bosch Group are motivated by our values and take great pride in a social responsibility
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you.
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our offices are right in the center of it all.
Contact HR Department