- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Technical Engineering Function
- Maintain all the equipment and machines in the production lines, conduct daily, weekly and monthly corrective and preventive maintenance in accordance to TPM scheduling and trouble shooting for both electrical and mechanical breakdown for all production lines.
- Work about Mechanical and Electrical (PLC, Software) for MAE, to support analyzing and problem solving.
- Maintenance documentation such as machinery breakdown time analysis report, PSS, MTTR, MTBF, PDCA report and make sure that technical drawing are updated and maintained accordingly.
- Create maintenance reports and all reports regarding repair works that conduct on the machines.
- Manage and supervise a team of maintenance technicians. Work closely in a multidisciplinary team with other cross function engineer.
- Create maintenance schedule for maintenance technicians.
- Maintain spare part ordering and inventory.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with standard, ISO14001, IATAF16949, 5S control in maintenance area.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical, Mechanical, IT Engineering or in related field.
- Fluent in English and Thai
Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 5 years experience in Automotive industry.
- Depth knowledge on maintenance for Plastics Injection Molding, Assembly, Welding, Testing, Electrical, Mechanical.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Competence in Practical Problems Solving method and implementation.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Able to travel oversea for business purposes.
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.