Project Manager -Embedded_ECF3
- Bommanahalli Rd, Bommanahalli, Karnataka 581363, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Play the role of Project Manager for the embedded projects like platform software components and Test developments projects
- To aware and track complete contract ,scope of deliveries, Time line for all Supplier deliverables
- Participate in regular calls ( Bug scrubs calls, work package calls , Management calls) with suppliers in different time zones push the suppliers to get the deliverables on time.
- Responsible for people management,Project management
- Benchmarking performance,quality matrices, and take initiatives to improve the same
- Shall be able to interact with all stake holders with excellent communications skills and Escalate to concerned stake holders on need basis
BE/B.Tech or ME/M Tech in electronics or Computer Science/EEE with 9 to 13 years of Software industry experience with aspiration to grow in Project Management
Work Experience on Embedded Linux,Android and Project management experience in handling platform projects is added advantage
Project Management skills, Experience in handling team sizes of bigger capacity is added advantage
9 to 13 years of Software industry experience with aspiration to grow in Project Management
Nice to Have
· Knowledge on android
· Know-how on design patterns
· Exposure to open source
· Linux device drivers
· UML modelling exposure