Intern, Continuous Improvement Process
- 11 Bishan Street 21, Singapore 573943
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) workshop and training tasks from set up, workshop pre-preparations, actual moderation, set down and follow-up
- Generating and adapting ideas/methods for potential improvements especially towards digitalization
- Database for CIP workshop, trainings, moderation pool tracking
- Set-up online CIP Community (Bosch Connect), CIP Page on internal Bosch network, Online Publication etc.
- Catalogue, manage and store CIP items, publications and media
- Design & Implement - Ice Breakers, Energizers, SGA (Small Group Activities) for trainings and workshops
- CIP inventory and replenishment system
- CIP back end office administration
- Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time, not limited to CIP function
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in any technical field of studies as well as students of economics, management and/ or communication
- Confident, outgoing, friendly, energetic and positive outlook
- Independent - Ability to work with minimum supervision, initiative for self-managed learning and strong problem solving skills
- Broad range of capabilities - Ability of giving a rough overview and at the same time paying attention to details
- Customer orientation - Quality service to all CIP customers, willingness to go that extra mile
- Flexibility and ablility to adapt to changes well
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team and a diversified and multi-cultural environment
February 2020 for a period of up to 6 months. Please indicate your availability to the hiring manager for us to review your application.
You may send you resumes to [email protected] for application as well.