Vibration Analysis Engineer/振动分析工程师_AE
- Suzhou, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- During product development phase, perform vibration measurement of prototype to evaluate design impact to ECU function, e.g. sensor behavior.
- Involve test method definition based on mechanical design and function requirement
- Prepare test including fixtures, samples and measurement equipment if necessary
- Vibration data recording and processing, e.g. acceleration or velocity data in time and frequency domain
- Prepare reports and review; if required, present to project team
- Collaboration with project team for design and test method optimization
- Support vibration related field load collection
- Support simulation team for model analysis tasks
- Coordination of shaker lab management, including regular maintains, calibration, material purchasing, etc.
- Bachelor/Master in Vehicle engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Automotive experience preferred
- NVH basic understanding, Vibration related knowledge, Data processing skill with matlab
- Familiar with m+p shaker, Expeirence in vehicle level vibration data collection is a plus