Automotive Steering - SWPL - EPC2
- SEZ - Keeranatham Rd, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Worked in Steering/Power train/Brakes/Transmission domain
1. Should have good experience in embedded SW design and development projects
2. EPS/Steering system experience in preferable
3. Must have a good knowledge of C programming and Debugging Skills
4. Must have worked on any of the 8/16/32 bit microcontroller/ microprocessor
5. Should have Experience on ADC/DIO/I2C/CAN/Flex-Ray/LIN and Low Level Drivers
6. Knowledge on AUTOSAR is preferable
7. Hands-on experience with DOORS/Clear Quest/ Enterprise Architecture
8. Good to have worked on a control and data acquisition systems
9. Good communication and presentation skills
10. Should Improve the process and productivity of the team
11. Should be able to handle the team size of more than 10 Members
12. Should have hands on experience with Estimation, Planing, monitoring and controlling
BE (Computer Science , Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech