ESP-AS: ASW Developer for New Braking Systems (Hybrid Electric & Autonomous Vehicle Functions)
- Adugodi Main Rd, AK Colony, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Responsible for developing control algorithm for new braking systems (ESP, ESPHev, IPB, Vehicle Dynamics 2.0) deployed in Electrical and Autonomous vehicles. Application software development in compliance with ASPICE.
B.E/BTech in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
4-5 yrs of experience in Automotive/Embedded software development
- Experience in Embedded Automotive Software Development.
- Hand-on experience in Programming Languages (C / C++)
- Know-how and understanding of different vehicle components and operations
- Understanding of SW development life cycle (V Model / Agile )
- Experience in model based development and usage of Tools like ASCET or MATLAB
- Experience in Requirements Management Tools like DOORS, Design, SCM Tools like ClearCase/RTC/ALM/MKS, Unit Test Tools like CANTATA and Debuggers.
- Knowledge in Automotive Safety Standards (ISO26262) and Processes (ASPICE).
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills
- Awareness of EV / Autonomous vehicle functions would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Automotive Protocols for Communication (CAN, FlexRay) is added advantage
- Must be able to learn, understand, apply and work in New Technologies / Abstract Concepts.
- Self-Motivated individuals who can manage shifting priorities and be flexible.
- Ability to work Independent as well as a good Team Player.
- Strong written and oral Communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Customer Interaction & Stake-holder management