Simulation Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Performing simulations for products, systems within specified models, perform, adapt simulation models and develop if necessary.
- Determine the input parameters required by structural specifications, organize and quantify data, calculate and compile.
- Know the influence of critical simulation boundary conditions, consider and determine, in consultation with the department / customer.
- Evaluating results of the simulation
- Analyze, present and justify calculation results.
- Contribute with constructive solutions and attempts to stimulate and to assist in the design of test facilities.
- Demonstrate technical and economic optimum based on the specifications and regulatory requirements (e.g strength, manufacturability or cost).
- Compare simulation results with the measurement results and if necessary adjust, the simulation model.
- Bsc, MSc or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Physics or comparable
- Experience with at least one of the following: FEM, CFD
Prior experience with simulation related tasks or projects is an asset
Knowledge of simulation software (Ansys, Abaqus or comparable)
- Systematic and logical thinking
Ability to work within a technical team effectively and represent the simulation field in the product development
- English and/or German language knowledge
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.