- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big
- You will be responsible to monitor the development and financial performance of the activity of a Value Stream / Product Team / Department within the plant
- Be the business partner and advisor for financial / commercial topics a Value Stream Manager / Head of Department
- Have the chance to shape the future of the plant by making price estimation and quotations of existing/future products
- Steer the organization by calculating and analyzing Key Performance Indicators (ex. budget spending, productivity)
- Controlling sales, headcount progress, personnel cost, internal defects costs and various other cost categories
- Calculate the profitability of various investments (net present value, payback period, etc.)
- Participate in Business Plan and Current Forecast procedure to estimate the cost situation for the following periods
- Report to the internal customer actual/ forecasted financial results and business situation monthly / quarterly
- Calculate planned product cost of all individual products for the current year in the area of responsibility
What distinguishes you?
- Very good IT knowledge (MS Office) necessary
- Knowledge in SAP or other ERP Systems preferred
- English fluently (written and spoken), German helpful
- 2-3 years working experience in Controlling
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure