Training and Development Specialist
- Broadwater Park, N Orbital Rd,, Denham, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch UK Holdings Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Training Department, based at Denham, has a fantastic opportunity for one Training and Development Specialist. The department assists with all UK training and other requirements, organising training courses at various locations throughout the UK, whilst also offering a variety of personal and organisational development solutions. As the Training and Development Specialist you will be an important member of the team, acting as a business partner to both employees and managers, to ensure learning and development solutions are organised in line with the strategic aims of the business units you are responsible for.
Your contribution to something big
- Training and Development Business Partner for allocated business areas
- Working collaboratively with internal customers to recommend learning and development solutions that support individual or departmental development requirements
- Managing training projects (roll out of corporate courses or develop courses according to Training Needs Analysis)
- Conducting needs assessments to identify organisational learning and development needs
- Driving Organisational Development forward according to business needs
- Supporting teams/departments through change
- Creating and conducting various interventions across the business (presentations, teambuilding, training sessions, workshops, assessment centres)
What distinguishes you
- You will be educated to degree level
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a training and development related position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly proactive, creative, innovative, enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Confident with high level of energy and passion
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Be organised and a real team player
- Pay attention to detail and are able to prioritise workload in a pressurised environment
- Knowledge of Bosch UK and internal processes beneficial
- Hold a full clean driving licence
*Please attach your cover letter and curriculum vitae when applying to this role*
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.