- Via Monte Aquila, 2, Corcagnano, PR, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions s.r.l
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
Bosch Automotive service solution - Specialized Solutions for OEM Vehicle Service - Bosch provides the aftermarket and workshops worldwide with a complete range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment and a wide range of spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its product portfolio includes products made as Bosch original equipment, as well as aftermarket products and services developed and manufactured in-house. In its “Automotive Service Solutions” operations, Bosch supplies testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training, and information services.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
We are looking for an intern that support Quality Department for Climaservice Business on daily management, parts and data records and create data base in Excel for parts return and supplier feedback of complaints.
· Help shaping the future: Updating and maintaining quality assurance documents
· Experience cooperation: Support the work of the members of quality assurance
· Take on responsibility: Support in the analysis and optimization of test processes.
· Use creativity and scope for development: Support in the further development of quality assurance.
· Live cooperation: Cooperation in the field of organizational planning.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: University studies (3-5 years) in the field of production, logistics, mechanical or electronic engineering.
- Experience and know-how: First experience in the operational production environment (preferably body construction) desirable. Advanced Excel user, very good user knowledge in the other MS Office sw, SAP will be a plus.
- Work style: Team ability/safe sourcing/self-employment/very good communication skills/problem solving attitude and proactivity.
- Personality: Self-initiative and commitment