Software Process Quality Control Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Ensuring that necessary processes and procedures for the quality management system are introduced, implemented documented and maintained;
- Verifies conformity of the development processes and support in the evaluation of these processes output;
- Identification of deviations, deriving, tracking measures and review of measures;
- Supporting the group leader(s) in process definitions and related risk assessments;
- Supporting activities for the visualization tools used as an interface of the quality management system;
- Coaching team members and performing quality management system related training;
- Ensuring methodological quality (e.g. 8D, QG, FMEA, DRBFM, PE);
- Participation in building an internationally active collaboration;
- Audits management, reporting and verification of action plan completeness / effectivenes;
- KPI collection, evaluation and actions tracking. Sustains and supports the group managers in performing the management review applicable for their area of activity;
- Internal partners and customers satisfaction monitoring;
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering or natural sciences;
- Knowledge in SYS, SW development process;
- Awareness of the A-SPICE requirements;
- Experience in process modeling desirable (Waterfall, Agile, V-Cycle);
- Efficient work style and good communication skills;
- High perseverance, initiative and attention to details;
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule tasks;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Fluency in English required;
Nice to have:
- Industry / quality experience in the area of automotive research and development.
- Good knowledge of the A-SPICE requirements.
- IATF16949; VDA 6.3; ISO 26262
- Quality methods such as FMEA, 8D, DRBFM.
- DOORS; ClearQuest; ClearCase; Project tracking systems (e.g JIRA)
- Experience in a similar position.
- German language knowledge.
- Readiness to spend a short period of time in Hungary or Germany for training purposes;
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;