ECO Techno Manager @Ban(Embedded, Car Mutimedia, Automotive, Infotainment)
- Bommanahalli Underpass, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Will be responsible for Mediaplayer Middleware for automotive infotainment system.
• Programming skills: Mandatory Strong C++ development skills on Linux
• Hands-on knowledge in OOPS concepts, Multithreaded programming, IPC mechanisms (DBus), UML
• Good knowledge of Linux internals.
• Good working knowledge on Multi-media framework (Audio/ Video) – gStreamer, SQLite, Apple iAP and AVRCP Protocols
• Hands on experience with different multimedia open source SW.
• Experience in using software tools like GIT, ClearCase, RTC, DOORS & JIRA.
• Experience in usage of :- i) Static Analysis Tools – Coverity, ii) Memory Profiling – Valgrind / LeakTracer, iii) Debugging tools - gdb iv) Unit testing framework – gtest / CPP unit testing v) IDE -Eclipse
• Experience in using Software life cycle for software development
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to make decision independently as well as a good team player
Estimation (Size, Effort, Effort distribution, Critical resources)
Schedule (Critical Path & Dependencies)
Risk Management Plan
Project Goal setting
Resource utilisation ( other than people )
Review of Customer Documentation
Total Responsibility for the success of the projects
Customer satisfaction and customer management.
Regular project meetings and exchange of project information to all team members.
Escalation of issues to Group Manager well in time.
Customer Satisfaction – delivery in line with Cost, Quality, and Schedule defined for the
respective project or projects
Ensuring Regression testing as applicable
Technical overview of component and Delivery responsibilities
Timely Reporting to Group manager and related stakeholders
Tracking Efforts (includes weekly mandatory import)
Management and mentoring of the team members, development of team members - team building efforts. Build up second line.
Interfaces and influencing
Provide guidance to team members and On-the job employee development
Conflict resolution - operational- project specific
KM and Idea suggestion
Active participation in department events like org level, Tech Day, Dept events.
Engage and influence PM and TM counterpart at Customer end
Supporting project acquisition
Co-coordinator for specific initiatives within the group.
8-12 years of exp