Internship Machine Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: Become part of the team and work with us on state-of-the-art machine learning approaches to solve problems in the manufacturing domain, such as automatic optical inspection or predictive maintenance.
- Take responsibility: During your internship, you will implement, develop and test machine learning and computer vision algorithms in Python and Tensorflow, as well as evaluate their performance on challenging real-world datasets.
- Education: Studies in the field of computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering or comparable with very good grades
- Character: Team-minded, communicative, self-motivated and reliable
- Working Practice: Structured, goal-oriented and independent
- Experience and Knowledge: Machine learning, deep learning, linear algebra, numerical optimization, parameter estimation, good programming skills in Python, previous experience with Linux, git and Tensorflow
- Language: English fluent
Start: December 2019 or later
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Michael Klar (Business Department)
+49 711 811 35394