Internship Finance and Controlling
- Solmsstraße 4, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Legal Entity: Cobi.bike.GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The COBI.bike GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Observe, and think ahead: Secure compliance to the company's commercial handbook is part of your task field.
- Take responsibility: Support us in procure to pay process and credit card management.
- Think holistically: Take over the decision analysis and special accounting related tasks and support in business planning and reporting.
- Education: Studies in the field of Economics, Business Administration or similar at least 3rd semester
- Character: Analytical mindset and communicative
- Working Practice: Structured and thorough approach
- Experience and Knowledge: Proficient knowledge in MS-Exel, SAP/ERP experience is a plus
- Enthusiasm: Passion on work in an agile startup environment full of passionate cyclists
- Language: German and English fluent
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Marco Haug (Business Department)
+49 69 153 257 257