Powertrain Solutions - Calibration Intern (Starting Janaury 2020/8 month/40 hours per week)
- 2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology, or energy and building technology - with us, you will have a chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Intern will be given a 6-8 month project, that has been defined in advance by their Engineering Mentor.
These typically include supporting Calibration Projects or Calibration Tool/Efficiency Development Projects.
- Calibration of new Powertrain Functionality
- Testing on vehicle/dyno, data analysis
- Maintaining and Expanding Lab Car capabilities
- Support Test Trips in hot/cold/high altitude environments
- Supporting Calibration Engineer's daily activities
Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or Computer Science with at least one semester completed
A minimum 3.0 GPA
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Must work 40 hours per week
Valid US driver's license
Preferred: Automotive-related hobby and/or experience working with engines or vehicles.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering &Mathematics)Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World InMotion)
Indefinite U.S.work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.