Professional Internship in Psychology - Scrum Master
- Rua Barrio de Cima, Braga, Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Learn agile development methods, especially in scaled (SAFe approach) teams and especially in the system and optical development environment;
- Explore the agile transformation on the development (non-SW) área;
- Experience in intercultural cooperation and in international teams;
- Learn about international stake-holder management;
- Application of agile development methods, especially in scaled (SAFe approach) teams, especially in the system and optical development environment;
- Facilitate in intercultural cooperation and in international teams;
- Manage international stake-holders in development (non-SW) área;
- Understand international stake holders and expectations, facilitate information transfer;
What distinguishes you:
- Master degree in psychology, organizational psychology or similar;
- Elegible for IEFP internship;
- Passionate and sociable team player;
- Very good conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent communication, moderation, and visualization skills;
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working;
- Fluent English and Portuguese spoken and written;
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!