Professional Internship in Physics
- Rua Barrio de Cima, Braga, Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- To develop lab test setups and methods to characterise tunable optical filters;
- Benchmarking of commercial off the shelf devices;
- Market research in the field of tunable filters;
- Write up the results of the benchmarking in the form of a report that will contribute to the deliverables for the innovation project;
- Support optical design for tunable filters;
- Characterisation of devices produced by the project;
- Analysis of defficiencies and failure mechanisms in the devices and feedback for the production;
- Further development and improvement of the characterisation methods;
- Reporting of the results (internal and external stake holders).
What distinguishes you:
- Master degree in physics, engineering physics or similar;
- Elegible for IEFP internship;
- Experience in an optical physics lab;
- Ability to write high quality technical / scientific reports;
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!