HR Administration Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Human Resources division of Bosch, in the Milan head-quarter. You will have the opportunity to develop administrative skills as regards the management of the sales agents.
- Contribute to something big: you will have the opportunity to develop administrative skills as regards the management of the sales agents of Bosch Italia.
- Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to support the manager in charge of the activities related to agent contracts and their administration, insurance management and real estate management.
- Strenghten your skills: You will also deepen your knowledge of welfare and insurance for associates and support the HR team in CSR and Employer Branding projects.
- Conscientious collaboration: You will use company HR digital tools to enter commissions and calculate benefits for the Bosch agents; you will get familiar with the internal databases for insurance management and property management.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master Degree in Business administration, Economics or similar, with specialization in Human Resources.
- Languages: English minimum upper intermediate level (B2).
- Know-how: Advanced skills on Excel and Power Point.
- Work style: Problem-solving and flexibility.
- Personality: you have good communication skills and enjoy team-work.