Product Management Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will work as Local product Support in the Automotive Sector. You will support to customize the global portfolio for the local market requirements becoming technical expert in customer discussions and convey future product requirements back to the product managers of the global business unit.
· Experience cooperation: Satisfy customers’ demands by providing attractive customized solutions
· Take on responsibility: Develop and execute regional launch concepts for new products/ranges
· Use creativity and scope for development: Drive and develop product-specific business in the region, based on a performant market research with competitor & business analysis
· Structured evaluation: Perform product-specific pricing and margin management
· Create something new: Create product competitiveness based on product know-how & marketing knowledge
· Live cooperation: Ensure collaboration excellence between business unit and local organization.
What distinguishes you?
· Education: Master degree in Engineering
· Languages: Fluent English
· Experience and know-how: It's considered a plus a previous internship experience in developing and executing go-to-market strategies
· Personality: Entrepreneurial thinking and acting