Warehouse Team Leader
- 6555 Fulton Industrial Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
- Ensures that delivery appointments are scheduled according to dept. capacity and logged daily
- Ensure that Inbound volumes meet 98.5% On-Time KPI target Monthly
- Ensure that Customer Returns volumes meet 30-day turn-time from receipt to book-in
- Ensure that all associates complete tasks according to job standards and work instructions
- Maintain overall responsibility for performance of 1 shift operations, directing daily activities, providing coaching and feedback to associates, as well as monitoring performance of material handling equipment.
- Investigate and approve vendor WorkFlows in a timely manner
- Update/Upkeep department KPIs and Qualification Matrix’s for Receiving and Returns
- Respond to Expedite Request as necessary
- Investigate, document and hold associates accountable for non-conformances within the dept.
- Monitor productivity and quality performance and provide coaching and feedback to hourly associates
- Will be responsible to escalate issues to maintenance.
- Will be responsible for escalating operational issues to management or senior management
- Work with WMS system and other computer systems while directing staff activities based on understanding of reports and information.
- Ability to update and maintain information in standard computer software packages (e.g. Excel, Access, Word).
- Other duties as required. May be required to work in various subsystems/department.
· High School Diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
· 3+ years of related warehouse experience preferred.
· Prior & recent forklift experience preferred
· Problem solving and computer skills required; general understanding of MS Word and Excel required.
· Position requires use of arithmetic, reading, writing, and some measuring equipment.
· Must have good interpersonal skills and acceptable attendance.
· Must be willing to working within various warehouse sub systems and shifts as required.
· Strong work ethic and commitment to quality required
· Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail required
· SAP and or Red Prarie/DLX experience preferred.
· Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
· Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays as required by business needs.
· Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship. Not eligible for VA/VN assignment
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the
basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.