Working student for Logistics (LOM2 Department)
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Daily reports for logistics
- Create and update the working procedures and instructions in the department
- Support for the running projects(schedule meetings with the participants, creation of the meeting minutes, preparation of needed documents for the project, etc)
- Archiving invoices and other delivery documents
- Offering support for the colleagues that are in charge with goods receipt, deliveries, etc
- Result orientated person
- Structured working person
- Good English Skills
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics/ Informatics
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;