Working student for quality department QMM7 (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, no. 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Registration of customer complaints
- Validation tests for PS products
- Updating the complaints analysis on server and reports
- Failure analysis for PS products
- Support for the quality engineer
- Participation in quality internal meeting
- Drawing up charts for weekly / monthly reporting
- Participation with the quality engineer in the 8D sessions
- Electrotechnical/mechatronic bachelor/master degree in progress
- Good communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Excellent English
- Self motivation
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;