- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Anderson has an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer to provide support for Automotive Electronic Transmission Controllers.
- Primary responsibilities are part and process quality for all TC products in the electronics pre-assembly area including risk assessment, part disposition, and coaching the cross-functional pre-assembly team in the 8D problem solving process.
- Additional responsibilities include APQP activities and change management for products with internal Bosch Anderson customers and support of other TC related products as needed.
- Interface with other Bosch sites for product and process Yokoten and standards for production and quality topics in the pre-assembly area.
- Perform data analysis to identify proactive improvement opportunities in the pre-assembly area. Work within the organization to support proactive improvement activities.
- B.S. degree in ME, IE, EE, or Electronic Eng.
- 2 -3+ years exp with the following:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a quality role with direct Customer involvement.
- Experience with APQP, PFMEA / Control Plans, Measurement System Analysis, etc.
- Demonstrated skills / certification in systematic problem solving methodologies (Shainin, Six Sigma, Kepner-Trego, etc.)
- Responsible and independent self-starter who is Customer and relationship focused, yet analytical and persuasive
- Ability to lead and/or work within cross functional teams
- Experience with IATF16949 Quality Management System
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP systems.
- Flexibility for travel to Bosch and customer sites in North America and Internationally as needed (typically 2-3 times per year).
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)