Dutch, Electrical Bike Customer Service
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
The eBike stimulates our mobility and is one of the most agile, comfortable and simply smartest vehicles of our time. With positive impact on our health, environment, and society. The modern components and the freedom in design of the Bosch drive systems represent the foundation for a diverse choice from the bike manufacturers - regardless if it is a mountain bike, trekking, city, or a touring bike.
We are constantly on the move. Whether we are commuting to work, going on a shopping trip, cruising through the city or going on holiday. Mobility is the pulse of the city - and the eBike has developed to facilitate urban and sustainable mobility in recent years.
Bosch eBike Systems works on the future of a mobility, which is healthy, and economically and ecologically sustainable. Electrified, automated, and connected. With innovative products and conclusive service for the eBike, we make the eBike world even more fascinating.
Do you enjoy helping other people? Would you like to join a global-leading company who is shaping the future of urban mobility? Then you have come to the right place. Everything we do is centered around working with people.
As a EBIKE Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
· Providing Customer Service support via E-mail, chat and telephone contact.
· Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
· Identification of needs, ability to detect opportunities to offer additional products, services and follow up.
- Candidates must be available to work full time (39 hours per week), Monday to Friday.
- Fluency in Dutch (C2 level, Native or equivalent)
- Fluency in English
What we offer
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, direct with BOSCH Service Solutions. Work Monday to Friday: NO WEEKENDS.
· Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now