Working Student - Market and Sales Planning, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases;
- Support for Customer Market Planning (Volume & Price planning) data entry and analyses within bespoken planning tools
- Support for Current Forecast (Planning, Tracking & Reporting)
- Creation of different reports for analysis and calculation of specific KPI’s and turnover
- Preparing presentations and reports for meetings;
- Independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks.
- You are an undergraduate student, with interest in working in a multicultural environment;
- Advantage: Economic studies, involvement in extracurricular activities.
- You have advanced computer operating skills (Microsoft Office);
- You are dedicated, flexible, with team spirit, strong communication and social skills;
- You speak English fluently ( German is an advantage)
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;