Working student for Controlling Department
- Aurel Vlaicu, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and data-bases
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates
- Support in process documentation, download the data's from the system and internal analyses.
- Internal analyses
- Involvement in month end closing activities like: cost center report, BU presentations, VS presentation
- Supporting PDCL controllers in the day to day activities
- Material variances analysis
- Commercial studies
- High motivation to work in challenging environment
- Good communication and English skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Business oriented
- Willingness to take responsibility
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj a Live festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field