Professional Internship: Administrative Assistant for Center of Engineering (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big
During your internship, it is expected that you develop these tasks:
- Administrative support to all departments at the Center of Engineering (CE);
- Assure the publishing of the internal Newsletter;
- Create purchase orders for the several departments;
- Execute travel requests;
- Elaborate presentations in accordance with the needs of the different departments;
- Organize the schedule and follow-up the several tasks of the CE's Manager;
- Support the weekly meetings of the team managers;
- Coordinate and support the onboarding of new associates.
What distinguishes you
- Academic background in Management, Administrative Services, Human Resources or similar;
- Good interpersonal relations/cooperation;
- Ability to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to find solutions;
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving mindset;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Native Portuguese and fluent English;
- Willingness and ability to learn new processes;
- Attention to detail.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!