Electrical maintenance engineer - Facility management (m/f)
- Str.Aurel Vlaicu, Blaj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Preparation of plans and maintenance for utilities (electrical installations, cooling system, compressed air, ventilation, fire-fighting systems, etc.)
- Continuous improvements to reduce energy consumption and implicitly costs
- Monitoring and controlling the need for spare parts
- Analysis of defects and malfunctions in complex systems of means of exploitation, namely machines with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Carrying out maintenance work
- Determining the volume of defects and repair work
- Monitoring the internal technical installations and the power supply installations with the aim of exploiting in optimal conditions the efficiency and security of the installation and their optimization
- Monitoring of food safety systems under the given conditions, elaboration and initiation of proposals for their modification
- Studies in technical field
- Experience in electrical and mechanical installations
- Minimum 1 year experience in electrical and mechanical installations, verification, maintenance, repairs
- Goal achievement orientation
- Problem solving orientation
- Good communication skills
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)