Electrical maintenance engineer - Facility management (m/f)
- Str.Aurel Vlaicu, Blaj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
• Preparation of plans and maintenance for utilities (electrical installations, cooling system, compressed air, ventilation, fire-fighting systems, etc.)
• Continuous improvements to reduce energy consumption and implicitly costs
• Monitoring and controlling the need for spare parts
• Analysis of defects and malfunctions in complex systems of means of exploitation, namely machines with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
• Carrying out maintenance work
• Determining the volume of defects and repair work
• Monitoring the internal technical installations and the power supply installations with the aim of exploiting in optimal conditions the efficiency and security of the installation and their optimization
• Monitoring of food safety systems under the given conditions, elaboration and initiation of proposals for their modification
• Studies in technical field
• Experience in electrical and mechanical installations
• Minimum 1 year experience in electrical and mechanical installations, verification, maintenance, repairs
• Goal achievement orientation
• Problem solving orientation
• Good communication skills
• Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
• Continuous development by organizing trainings
• Workshops and team building
• Medical insurance
• After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)