- CHIL SEZ Keeranatham village, Coimbatore, TN, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Technical skills Requirement:
- Experience in atleast two of the following: NLP, Computer Vision, Speech analysis / synthesis / recognition, Image recognition / segmentation, Video Analysis
- Experience with deep-learning technologies: atleast one of: ANN, RNN, CNNs, Reinforcement Learning, etc.
- Data modelling and evaluation (correlation, clusters, eigenvectors, evaluation: F-scores, precision/accuracy, etc.)
- Atleast one or more of the following libraries / frameworks: scikit-learn, tensorflow, Microsoft CNTK, Keras, Theano, Spark MLlib, H20, etc.)
- Computer architecture (memory, cache, bandwidth, distributed processing, etc.)
Other skills :
- Potential to drive customer conversations in consulting/advisory role & provide Blueprint, create technical proposals, drive the technology roadmap and govern the development
- Support technical initiatives & work across RBEI teams, to provide optimal solutions in a time bound manner
- Familiar with hardware system design (Eg: selection of processor, memory, etc. for a specific software requirement)
- Hands on CODING is a MUST
Technical documentation, benchmarking, software quality, product demo
Participate in the agile development process and deliver user stories independently
Work independently on complex issues, and to collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve technical issues quickly
Mentoring team members in the area of technology and domain
Customer facing, Proposals & Solution oriented
Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively with good communication skills
Should demonstrate Breadth of knowledge/topics managed by Technology
M.E./M.Tech (with Computer science, AI / ML or Data Science as specialization), or a PhD. In relevant fields
Experience : 8-10 years