Software Project Quality Control, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Ensuring that necessary processes and procedures for the quality management system are introduced, implemented, documented and maintained in the assigned group(s).
- Key Process Indicators – evaluation and action definition if required.
- Supporting the group leader(s) in performing quality-related risk assessments.
- Perform quality management system related trainings.
- Understand methodological quality of related techniques (e.g. 8D, QG, FMEA, DRBFM).
- Mentoring and coaching team members in the assigned group(s) regarding the process methodology and the process landscape (Definition of Done, Requirements Engineering, etc.).
- Support in ensuring the bidirectional traceability and consistency between SYS/SW requirements and SYS architecture and SW design.
- Ensure completeness of requirements according to the process landscape.
- Accompanying quality assurance of internationally distributed software projects.
- Participation in building an internationally active QA assurance.
- Review of product and process quality on the basis of the QA Plan-specified measures.
- Observing and evaluating the project activities in terms of compliance with standards, directives and processes.
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- Industry / quality experience in the area of automotive research and development
- Knowledge in the Software Development process
- In-depth knowledge in the SW quality assurance
- Knowledge of the A-SPICE requirements
- Experience in process modeling (e.g. V-Cycle) and good insight into Agile working mode
- Experience with requirements tracking systems (e.g. DOORS), software modeling and design tools and project tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Efficient work style and good communication skills
- High perseverance, initiative and attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks
- Target, process and quality orientation
- Fluency in English required
- Readiness for occasional training-related trips to Germany
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;