Quality Control Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Determination of the quality assurance strategy for the assigned products.
- Independent evaluation of product/process maturity and early escalation of risks in the Q-Organization.
- Comparing the Q-objectives for products/projects with superior objectives (e.g. GE, division, customer) and reporting to the superior level defined for the product/project as well as the superior Q-function.
- Generating the quality report based on the defined quality objectives and KPI.
- Escalate when measures for reaching the Q-objectives are insufficient.
- Key Process Indicators – collection, evaluation and action definition if required.
- Cooperation in planning and performing Quality Gates and presenting a critical view of the QG evaluations.
- Cooperation in system- and design-FMEA, review of the process-FMEA and securing the interface between the FMEA.
- Supporting the group leader(s) in process definitions and related risk assessments.
- Perform quality management system related trainings.
- Ensuring methodological quality of quality techniques (e.g. 8D, QG, FMEA, DRBFM, PE).
- Accompanying quality assurance of internationally distributed software projects.
- Participation in building an internationally active QA assurance.
- Monitoring of the project activities in terms of compliance with standards, directives and processes.
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
Minimum experience in the field:
- At least 2 years of experience
- Experience in process modeling (e.g. V-Cycle).
- Knowledge in Automotive Software development process.
- Knowledge in Software Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of the A-SPICE requirements.
- Experience with requirements tracking systems (e.g. DOORS), software modeling and design tools and project tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Efficient work style and good communication skills.
- High perseverance, initiative and attention to details.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks.
- Target, process and quality orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
Nice to have:
- Readiness for occasional training-related trips to Hungary or Germany.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions