Cloud Services Software Architect, Engineering Center Cluj
- Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Architect, design and implement software solutions.
- Take responsibility and lead the software architecture for our in cloud, on premise or on device software solutions, contributing to their seamless integration into more complex ecosystems.
- Act as a software technical leader for the team, proposing architectural concepts, best practices, offering guidance, direction and advice for the team, always striving for excellence.
- Have a strong focus on quality and ensure that a strong quality mindset is embedded in the development team.
- Foster an innovation environment and search actively for new development directions that can create future business opportunities.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related.
- 4+ years prior experience in software development, designing and implementing complex software systems.
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Experience in deriving abstract concepts and translate them into architecture and workable packages.
- Able to coach more junior engineers to produce better OO code and results.
- DevOps and/or test automation experience represents a plus.
- Passionate about software development, with an engineering mindset capable to shape the future of connected things.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English; German would be a plus;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.